Friday, August 28, 2009

My Jetlag

I've never had jetlag before. It's a new kind of tired.
Not only do I feel drained, but I also feel dazed.
My sense of time is all askew, and I'm can't remember the time difference between here and home.

I'm hoping this will pass.

On a lighter note, I had a safe flight and check in went alright. I showed up four hours too early though. I dropped off my bag and started exploring.
This would have went better if I had slept well, but I made the most of it.
The city is surprisingly small. I've already seen so much.
I found out that my memory card doesn't work, so I'll have to get a new one. I'll probably end up getting two. Then my mom will bring my old one in Italy. That should last me the next few weeks, if I limit myself.

My Hostel does have a computer; I don't know if my next few do.
Feel free to comment my facebook or myspace to get ahold of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment