Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Constant Shifting


Everything changes. This holds true to me more than most though. My house is always changing, and I mean always changing. My dad is a general contractor, so he's constantly changing something in our house. Whether it be new tile in the kitchen, or new cabinets in the garage. Something is always under construction in my household.







That's not just it though. The interior is constantly changing, and so is the exterior. There's always something new going on outside too. Whether it be a new deck, new siding, shutters, a shed, etc. something is always changing out there too.

I've gone from having Jeremy, Jason, and Alex living here; to my cousin Billy, Jason, and Alex; to my cousin Shaun and Alex; to Jason and Alex; to the current status of Jeremy, Alex, and Becca Gajewski. We've had quite the family living here throughout the years. A lot of good memories..

The truth is, there is only one thing that has remained constant in my nineteen years of living on this hill... The stars in the sky. I like to go out on summer nights and just lie back and stare into the vast endless night. It's one of the little things in life that helps me appreciate what I have here.


I'm going to miss these skies in a few months..

No comments:

Post a Comment