Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Winter Break

So now that break is coming to an end, and my second semester of Millersville is about to begin, I think it's only write that I write a blog.


Overall, I had a very good break. It was great having James back home for those few weeks. It's a shame he was sick his first week back, but he was here, and that's what mattered. I won't see him for a year now. I hate it, but I'll live. He's my best friend, doesn't matter where he is.


It was nice having Mike as a work out buddy this break. I needed to get into the gym as much as possible, and he was always willing to go with me.. except his last day here. It sucked once he left because no one wanted to go.

I got to ring in the new year with Mike for the second year in a row. This time over at his friend's house in Downingtown. It was cool getting to party with his friends from Penn State. I love meeting new people and making a good first impression.


We had a few good party nights at Kyle's and Nick's respective houses. The first one was at Kyles, which wasn't a lot of drinking, it was mainly everyone smoking weed, and me smoking spice. Then we got James drunk at Nick's on two separate occasions. It was my goal this break to get him drunk at least twice, and high as much as possible. Mission succeeded.


I'm a bit upset that I didn't get to spend time with my college friends this break, but things just never worked out. We were supposed to have a rave, but conflicts always arose on the days we wanted it.


Jeremy was living at home again this break, sleeping out in the main basement area on a futon. I'll never let a girl ruin my life the way he does. I just don't understand how he can keep setting himself up to get pissed off and hurt. I guess I shouldn't say anything, since I've been chasing the same girl since Freshman year of high school. Haha


This past week I spent most of my time in bed. I wasn't happy about that, but it gave me time to just relax before school. I didn't do much of anything, other than watch a few movies and some Dragon Ball Z. Last night I finished out my home reign with Bill, Nick, Brooks, Tanesha, and Kyle over Kyle's apartment. Delicious Fourloko and shotgunning beers.


I'm ready to go back to school and see what this semester brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment