Saturday, June 2, 2012

It's been almost a year now

There area many nights when I lie in bed sleepless, left to let my thoughts wonder.

Inevitably, my thoughts always drift to that day.. It boggles my mind no matter how much I want to shut out all the memories of that day, they always seems to stay clear.. I remember every moment piece by piece from the waking up that morning, to eventually passing out that night. My heart races, the tears flow, and the memories flood back in waves.

There were so many people here for me and so many people here for me still; yet, I still feel alone.

So many of my friends came to me just to be there with me.. just to be there for me.

Alexa and Beatty barely left my side during that week.. that terrible week.

It's been almost a year now

Why can't I just go one night

No comments:

Post a Comment