Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Closing Statements

My Closing Statements

I'm an arrogant, arrogant man but in this last year I can honestly say that if it wasn't for those around me, I would be nothing.

If not for my close guy: James, Michael, Nickolas, Kyle, TylerDean, Kyle, Brooks, and Joel I wouldn't have enjoyed some of the events as much. If it had been for James, Nick and Joel the play and musical would not have been as fun. If not for Joel, James, Nick and Kyle then lunch would have been quite boring. If not for Brooks and Kyle my study halls would have been more productive and less fun. If Kyle and Nick weren't with me in Italy, I wouldn't have as many great memories.

I don't know what I'd do without my girls either. Becky, Grace, Hannah, Rileigh, Tanesha, Essie, Karrie, Christine, Tare Bear. Becky and Karrie's sage senior year wisdom and encouragement. All of the memories I have with Hannah from lunch, the play, the musical and Italy. My great times with Grace and Rileigh during the play and musical. Prom with Tanesha and then the beach this past weekend were amazing times that I will surely not forget. I will truly miss all of them.

Tomorrow is my last full day of high school; it may be the last chance I get to lie out on the Daniel Boone stage and soak in the air.

I've appreciated everyone this year so much. I hope they all know how much they mean to me.
And of course where would I be without my supportive faculty; Shrine, Mrs. Risell, Mrs. Benn, Jones, Mr. Hevalow, Mrs. Fulmer, and Mrs. Parker. All there to help me during my various events this year. It was truly amazing getting to spend time with them. I'm really going to miss them.

Where do I go from here? What does life have in store for me?

I guess to answer that I'm just going to have to keep moving foward because in the end everyone writes there own story. Whether they write it in pen, pencil, type it, or just continue on verbally they'll always live on and continue to impress because that's what life should be, a continous flow of events that impress you when looking back, and it's thoughs who really pay attention and get the most out of those events who find success in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment