Friday, May 29, 2009

My Last Remark

I took my last final today; it ended at 8:45.
I ended up staying in school the rest of the day though.
I went to chorus, then to Shrines' room, then headed back to the chorus room.
I ended up helping Shrine start moving her stuff from A1 to E1.
For the work we did she bought us Taco bell for lunch. We sat in the back and had a family lunch. I love that we referred to it as a family lunch. I love being a part of that group, the A1 crew. It's amazing walking into a room and knowing that you are loved.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself in the next week. I have three graduation rehearsals and then graduation on the third. I'm done with high school; I'm finally entering the real world, and I couldn't be more excited.
I'm just waiting for my real life to begin.
I'm READY for my real life to begin.

1 comment: