Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Single Tear

Last night, as my name was called, I felt the most amazing sense of accomplishment. I've never in my life felt anything like that. It was what I felt during my Beauty and the Beast curtain call times one hundred. I shed a single tear last night. I felt more building up, but it never came.
It was nice seeing everyone come together for me. Shaun and Hina made it, Uncle Brett was there, Justin, Jeremy and Jason, Tara and her girls, and of course my parents. All of my friends who came to wish me luck and say their goodbyes. It was amazing seeing how many people came to see me.
There were some people I would have liked to see there that couldn't make it though. I know they would have come if they could have. I just wish I could have seen them.
After I got home from the ceremony everyone was waiting for me. I got my pictures with Uncle B, Shaun, Hina, and my parents. Then Nick and I jumped into the pool with our robes on. It was an amazing moment that will definitely stick into my mind forever.
I leave for Europe in two months. I have senior week coming up, my grad party in July, and a family vacation in August. This summer is going to be amazing. I can't wait to come back and share my stories with everyone. It's going to be an amazing year.

No comments:

Post a Comment