Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Internal Struggle

I know nothing will ever come of us, but I can't help but wander why so much still happens. My feelings remain unchanged, but my mindset has altered drastically. I expect nothing from us, not now, not ever.

Still, I cannot shake these feelings for you. I see you and want to stand beside you. I want to embrace you with everything I have to offer. Everything about you entrances me. You are always there when I need you, even if we're not speaking.

I just don't know what to think anymore. I don't know what to feel. I love you, but I don't want to. I'm not setting myself up to get hurt anymore, but I feel like in doing so I may hurt us both.

I just wish life was as displayed in the movies and TV; Then I could reference The Notebook, 10 Things I Hate About You, or even Scrubs to see where we're going.

I truly care about you, and I always will. Don't ever question that.

No comments:

Post a Comment