Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Insomnia

Most nights I fall asleep around 3:00am. Last night I didn' sleep at all.
That's a hyperbole, I did eventually fall asleep sometime after 6:30am. I haven't had a night like that since Middle School.
I think it's time I started on a regular sleep schedule again; one where I go to sleep around 1:30 and wake up around 9:30. That should give me time to fit in a half hour workout every morning. I can start eating breakfast again, and have time to relax in the pool.
I've had insomnia on and off for years now, but last night was the worst it's ever been. Normally I just take awhile to fall asleep. I feel like all the medicine I've been taking has something to do with it.
As I lie there I found myself wondering and thinking, two things I shouldn't do very often. I often over think situations and wonder about things I should let lie.
I tapped into my creative side a little bit and began writing a song. Hopefully with the help of Kyle Montondo I can lay it down before I leave.
I'll figure this out...

No comments:

Post a Comment